Saturday 8 March 2014

Poster Template

This is a template I have designed before creating my final version of the poster along with all the drafting.
I have done this so when I start creating my final version and draftings for my poster, I will be able to work alongside the template in order to know how to lay it out whilst having it as a mechanical template rather than my previous sketches on paper, as I think it will be easier to lay it out from doing so.
With this my final poster I will copy this template the exact same, but the image will be different. I have done this as I will need a template to use for my final version when it comes to taking my new image and putting it onto the poster. This templates' image is an idea of how big the door knocker of my image will  be and how much room it will take up. However, the difference between this template and my final poster will be that the image will stretch out throughout the whole poster and the background will be gray instead of green as it is in the template. However, the eye of the image being the door knocker will stay in the same place it is in the template. This version of the template does not have the full billing block as of yet.
This is a list of fonts I have used for each part of the poster:
[ADOBE INDESIGN REFERENCES]
Tagline: Vani. Size 27pt.  Stretched to 70pt. 
Title: Engravers MT. Size 81pt. Stretched to 40pt. 
Billing block: Orator Std. Size 17pt. Stretched to 110pt.
Date:  [December] Orator Std. Size 25pt. [13th] Orator Std. Size 35pt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment