Thursday 12 September 2013

Film Trailers

I looked at a number of different film trailers when first coming up with my first synopsis of psychological thriller. These include: Hide and Seek Insidious Insidious 2 Sinister Exorcist You're Next The Conjuring Paranormal Activity. However, when I decided to change my film synopsis to a crime/drama based genre, I then researched these different type of film trailers: Blair Witch Project & Paranormal Activity [I did this because of the way the whole project was documented by the characters themselves, and I felt this fit my film trailer project as it gave off a better effect for the situation]. The Impossible World Trade Center Titanic My Sister's Keeper I watched these film trailers as I felt they were very tragic in the sense that they are realistic and have/could have happened, which is what my film synopsis itself is about, as it could happen, and has happened previously before.

No comments:

Post a Comment