Thursday 16 January 2014

Critical Comments on my poster from classmates:

My first sketch of my poster was a rough draft, but I asked my class mates to give a few comments on this design and layout. These are some of the comments people said about it:

- Not too sure on the image as I had not sketched it on this draft
- How many faces on the main image? Would it look cluttered? More than 2 faces would make it cluttered in my opinion
- Tag line could be worded better
- Tag line too vague, won't leave where/why? But also slightly awkward in its phrasing
- What will the logo be?
- Possibly swap the title and tagline around
- The hashtag and websites/emails are good
- Like the idea of 'uncover more' + social media link
- Bottom is unorganised
- Billing block is too far up
- April 10th, possible change to April 13th?

In thanks to these critical comments, I am going to take them and use them to rearrange my poster. Here are the number of things I am going to change:
- I will make sure a sketch is on the next draft, just without the faces embedded on the sketch.
- I will keep two or less faces/bodies on the poster.
- I will place the logo at the bottom of the poster along with the websites and addresses
- I am going to swap the title and tagline around so I can see which way fits better
- I will organise the billing block
- I am going to change the date to April 13th instead of April 10th

This is my original first draft of my poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment